Monday 3 November 2014

What Is That Sound My Son Is Making?

Archer is stretching his vocal cords. He is learning the numerous ways that his mouth can make sounds. The past few days has brought on a tremendously creepy noise that he is currently having a great time with.

Here are some ways to describe this noise:

  • Parseltongue
  • An extended airy grunt. Similar, yet distinct from the easily recognizable "I am clearly trying to poop noise"
  • A baby raptor - like the raptors in jurassic park, but without the high pitched screaming.
  • A vampire taking a s--t. 
  • The noise someone might make while they are putting a hex on you. Or stealing your soul.
I know kids do inadvertently creepy things sometimes, but this is my first experience. In the meantime, if we end up with snakes or dinosaurs surrounding our house in an organized manner, at least this post can act as evidence as to what may have happened. 

1 comment:

  1. I laughed so hard when I read this that coffee almost came out of my nose. I just posted about Harry Potter today, so I'm 98% sure it's parseltongue.

    ReplyDelete